in·spi·ra·tion - noun
1. an inspiring or animating action or influence: I cannot write poetry without inspiration.
2. something inspired, as an idea.
3. a result of inspired activity.
4. a thing or person that inspires.
5. a divine influence directly and immediately exerted upon the mind or soul.
6. the act of inspiring; quality or state of being inspired.
How will you
Hi, my name is Lauren Ashley. You can call me LA for short. I am a student at an arts school in Chicago. I find my inspiration through photographs and quotes and I only reblog the photographs and quotes that catch my attention. I mostly reblog from weheartit.com, google images, and fellow tumblrs. I also post my own photography and my sister's. Hope you enjoy my findings!
CELEBRITY | COUPLE | DRINKS & FOOD | FASHION | GIRL | LIGHTS & FIREWORKS | LOVE | PHOTOGRAPHY
QUOTES | TYPOGRAPHY | WATER
- loveslikeamcsamar reblogged this from densembrano16
- lrnlrnsinta likes this
- pppearlywhites reblogged this from learntoinspireyourself
- dianainahhubilla reblogged this from thisisnotaurl
- dianainahhubilla likes this
- thisisnotaurl reblogged this from densembrano16
- densembrano16 reblogged this from learntoinspireyourself
- gelerr96 reblogged this from learntoinspireyourself
- learntoinspireyourself posted this